Jan Vermeiren and Bert Verdonck, authors of How to REALLY use Linked and leading authorities, are offering a free webinar on LinkedIn. For a review of their book, see the Career-ology Reading List page.
Unless you are an expert using LinkedIn, this will be time well spent. Below is a copy of the email I received with details and a link to register.
==== January, 23rd EMAIL FROM: Jan Vermeiren and Bert Verdonck ====
A quick reminder that you can attend the next LinkedIn update webinar on Jan. 29 at no cost! Everybody who registers also receives the recording whether or not they attend live.
We will share insights about changes to the following pages/features:
- Finding People: a.o. new ways to find interesting people (new customers, employees, partners, …) and how to and how to bypass the 3rd degree limitation
- Home Page: a.o. fine tuning what you do and do not see
- Inbox: a.o. Search
- Expanding your network: where to find the old ways to find the people you know
- Thought Leaders / Original Content
- Settings: a.o. Show/Hide “Viewers of this Profile also viewed”
- Company Profiles: new features to showcase your organization/products/services
- You can also ask your most pressing LinkedIn question. So make sure to enter it when registering.
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Time: 3:30 – 4:30pm ET
Fee: none, this is a free session
You can register via the calendar page on the website of “How to REALLY use LinkedIn”.
Everybody who registers, also receives the recording.
Jan, Bert and the Networking Coach Team