There are formal networking groups and informal networking opportunities all around. Most people can identify three to five convenient opportunities without much effort. A networking opportunity isn’t always labeled as such. Informal networking can happen anywhere. Here are a few suggestions for formal and informal networking opportunities:
- Your own company or organization
- Trade and professional organizatoins
- Your alumni association
- Your hobbies or interests
- Local business and civic groups
- Professional networking organizations
- or start your own. . .